This week's Cocoa Color Story doesn't have an "inspired by" photo. I wanted to create a nude-ish, bronzy, "no makeup" makeup look for dark complexions. Check out the swatches and photos below and let us know what you think in the comments section! Like this post if you are feelin' this look!
EYES - I only used two shadows: One flesh toned one and one warm brown shadow to deepen my crease.
- Juvia's Place Single Shadow in "Ethiopia" - $5.50 (Use "COCOA" for $$ OFF)
- Makeup Geek Single Shadow in "Latte" - $6.00
FACE - I kept to the theme of warm, brown, golden bronzy shades that complimented my golden undertone.
- MAC Blush in "Blunt" - $23
- Artist Couture x Jackie Aina Highlighter in "La Bronze" (LE)
- MAC Extra Dimension Blush in "Hard to get" - $28
LIPS - I used different shades of brown to create a nude glossy lip with dimension.
- Cover FX Perfect Pencil in "X Deep" - $20
- Black Radiance Perfect Matte Lip Creme in "Naughty Brown" - $3.99
- NYX Butter Gloss in "Ginger Snap" - $4.99
What did you think of this week's Cocoa Color Story?