I used to believe people with darker skin couldn't "bronze" because I never saw products that could actually act the way I imagined a bronzer should. In reality, there just aren't that many products marketed as bronzers that actually function on darker complexions.
But in my makeup journey, I've managed to come across a few and compiled some of the top bronzers out there for medium to dark complexions! Check out the list below!
Product deets from T to B:
- @sonia.kashuk Bronzer in "Goddess" - $12.99
- @lauramercier Illuminator in "Seduction" - $44
- @nyxcosmetics Liquid Illuminator in "Sun Goddess" - $7.49
- @nyxcosmetics Illuminating Stick in "Topaz Tan" - $7.99
- @marenabeaute Blush in "Chocolat" - $34
- Shea M illuminating powder in MANDALAY Dusk (this is not longer available, can be found in this duo here.)
- @shopmissa Santee Mineral Pressed Galaxy Powder in "09" - $1
- @blackradiancebeauty Bronzer in "Blackberry" - $2.67
DO WE LOVE? What do you use to bronze? Let us know in the comments section!