There is something incredibly sultry about a deep, glittery, bronze smoky eye. The way the sun catches the emboldened metallic reflects always makes me go, "ooh, YAS!"
Unfortunately, most "bronze" shadows often read more golden on darker complexions. The colors are always beautiful, but not quite deep enough to be declared a true bronze. For that reason, I've put together a list of some of my favorite bronze shadows. Pair them with rich chocolates and mahogany matte shadows to create super sexy eye looks, or wear them alone on the lid for a pretty every day look.
From L to R:
- "Nia" - Juvia's Place Single Shadow - $5.50 (Use "COCOA" for $$ off)
- "Bossy" - shadow from the Persona Cosmetics Identity Palette - $32
- "Steampunk" - Makeup Geek Single Shadow - $6
- "Antique Bronze" - shadow from the Modern Renaissance Palette - $42
- shadow from the Huda Beauty Smokey Obsessions Palette - $27
- shadow from the Maybelline Rooftop Bronzes Palette - $9.99
- "Never Never" - shadow from the Colourpop All I See is Magic Palette - $20
- "Bronze Chrome" - shadow from the Morphe Dare to Create Palette - $32
- shadow from the Black Radiance Downtown Browns Palette - $6.99
This look was created using "Never Never."
What are some of your favorite bronze shades? Let us know in the comments below!