There are so many ways to create a nude lip but I feel like no liner nudes for darker skintones don't get much love. Whenever I see a lippie advertised as a nude, it usually looks somethin like this:
Most brands are guilty of naming beige toned lipsticks as "nude," <cues eye roll🙄> so I thought it would be helpful to share some "pure nudes" (wtv that means) for darker complexions - nudes that you can easily grab and apply without adding a lip liner. Check out the swatches below!
FROM L TO R:
- Ashton - Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick - $20
- Topped w/Brandy - MAC Cosmetics Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolour - $21
- Naughty Brown - Black Radiance Perfect Tone Matte Lip Créme - $3.99
- Beauty Mark - NYX Lip Lingerie Liquid Lipstick - $6.99
- Dubai - NYX Soft Matte Lip Creme - $6.49
- Savage - The Lip Bar Matte Liquid Lipstick- $13
- Caramel Cake - Wet n Wild Megalast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick - $4.99
- Chocolate Wasted - Dose of Colors Matte Liquid Lipstick - $18
- Cloudscape - Colourpop Ultra Matte Lipstick - $6.50
- Fudge - Dose of Colors Lip it Up Satin Lipstick - $17
- Hawkwind - Kat Von D Studded Kiss Crème Lipstick - $19
- 1993 - Urban Decay Vice Lipstick - $17
- Fudge - Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss - $16
- Sepia - Anastasia Beverly Hills Lip Gloss - $16
- Minx - Bare Minerals GEN NUDE™ Buttercream Lipgloss - $18
- Ginger Snap - NYX Butter Gloss - $4.99
Check out some lip swatches of my fave shades in the video below!
Which one is your fave??