This week's Cocoa Color Story is inspired by nature once again..well outer space. Its kind of an intergalactic eye look heavily inspired by the stars in the sky.
Check out the final look and swatches below!
From T to B:
- Nana, Aja, Yejide, and Ife shadows are all from the Juvia's Place Magic Palette (Use COCOA for $$ off) - $35
- Urban Decay Liquid Moondust in "Solstice" - $22
- Marena Beaute Blush in Terre Rouge - $34
- Make Up For Ever Artist Face Color in "S118 Dark Shadow Sculpt" - $23
- Black Radiance Bronzer (Highlighter) in "Rose Gold" - $4.99
- Dose of Colors Supreme Glow Highlighter in "Royal Hotness" - $28
Let us know what you think about this week's Cocoa Color Story in the comments!