(tap to enlarge)
We put M∙A∙C Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 to the ultimate test of seeing how long it wears and, not surprisingly, the formula lasts for a full 24 hours! This modern foundation combines a matte finish and medium-to-full buildable coverage with broad spectrum SPF 15 protection. Applies, builds and blends easily and evenly while controlling shine. Comfortable and extremely long-wearing, it helps minimize the appearance of pores and imperfections, giving skin a smoother, more flawless look and finish.
KEY CLAIMS AND BENEFITS
- Long-wearing, 24 hours
- Reduces appearance of pores
- Controls oil and shine
- For all skin types, especially oily skin
- Provides stay-true colour
- NC50 - Rich brown with golden undertone for deep dark skin
- NC55 - Deep rich brown with golden undertone for deep dark skin
- NW47 - Deep auburn with neutral undertones for dark skin
- NW48 - Deep auburn with golden undertones for dark skin
- NW 58 - Rich espresso with neutral undertones for deep dark skin
Why We're Feelin' It
As an OG in the makeup game, MAC is one of the first makeup brands to give us RANGE! This foundation has been tried and true for people of color for many years and comes in 40 shades. The formula is very mattifying but will last you a good amount of your day. The only things that's slightly annoying is that this foundation does not come with a pump. You have to be a bit careful when dispensing from the glass bottle.